whats the old saying.... new year, new you?
i like it.
so...
 i think im going to reformat my blog...


i like the idea of posting everyday and i thought that having a format for each day would work for me.
it does and it doesnt:)


i dont want to post something that im not inspired about just because its what that day calls for and i was feeling like at times that what was happening.


makes sense, no???


so....


im going to post things that truly inspire me
motivate me
encourage me
(hopefully daily)


sweet finds, deals, recipes, thoughts, etc. 


and it starts NOW...


(well....seeing as im tired and slightly unmotivated lets start tomorrow)






1 Comment

  1. kristinaclaiborne on January 5, 2010 at 12:52 AM

    this my friend is is funny!!! :)

    ... and it starts NOW...




    (well....seeing as im tired and slightly unmotivated lets start tomorrow)

    so you!