Although this year is a bit of a frugal year for me, 


and i'm making my Christmas presents this year as opposed to purchasing...


im still always on the lookout for a good deal. 


Everyone loves Ugg Boots.


Well, everyone but me. 


I dont see what makes them so special besides the fact that they were once worn by some celebrity which made most of America follow suit. 


Im so thankful im not a name brand shopper. 


I dont mind a few nice pieces, I love quality, 
but what if you can get the same quality of an Ugg Boot for cheaper?


Now were talking!


The Ugg Boots are from Nordstrom







They retail for $179.95








These are Emu Boots from Macy's



and retail for $129.00


BUT


are on sale for $99.99






Both boots are sheepskin,


both are suede,


and both are stylish...


SO WHY PAY MORE?!?!


 I was told by a few people that have lived/been to Australia that they all wear
Emu Boots, not Ugg Boots....
interesting.


There are so many cute Emu styles on their website...I want them all! 










2 comments

  1. Kelli on December 16, 2009 at 10:02 AM

    I do have to say, I like my "oogs" from Costco... they do the job!

     
  2. miiabyt on December 27, 2021 at 1:34 AM


    Hey,
    Thanks for sharing this weblog its very useful to put into effect in our work


    Regards.
    the Best Leather Jackets for Men