I have been fortunate to be able to style all of the shoots for the 
talented Lynn Lugo
of







Her designs are so chic,


so wearable,


so fun!


I love that her styles are modern enough to meet the wedding trends of
today while being classic enough to wear post-wedding.














Lynn's shoots are so much fun because she just lets me do whatever i'd like. 
So any fun hair trend i've been wanting to try I get to!


This last shoot
(photos not out yet)
I was inspired by her beautiful one shoulder designs as well as the 
beauty of vintage style circa 1930.


I did larger loose curls to one side one one model...





and a more flapper style side pin-curl look on the other model
(not pictured)


I


 LOVE


LOVE


LOVE


Lynn...


her heart, 


her family, 


her friendship, 


her style. 


Check out her bridesmaid dresses and wedding gown here.

0 comments