so last weekend my roommie amy and I went out...


we wanted to get all fancy...
(which for me usually means a dress)


and have a girl date.


i didn't have adequate time to actually think about what i was going to wear
so i darted into my dress closet...


yes i have a dress closet...


and pulled out this lovely number from target









ok, 


this dress is last season clearance for $7...


seven dollars?!?!?
 luckily i was already wearing this $8 headband from a local boutique


and  LOVE LOVE LOVE to wear


socks+boots whenever I can,


so this ensemble came together quite effortlessly.  YAY.
(last thing i stress about is what to wear)


my boots were Candies from Kohl's for $35 
and


my socks were $12 @




dress $7
 +
      headband $8 
+
socks $12
+
boots $35
+
vip entrance to dance
+
late night lamb sliders
=
a cheap GREAT girl date!


($62 outfit for those like me that didnt major in math haha)








0 comments