These are my friends Jaime & Ryder...







She is whom I consider to be one of my "foodie friends".
She just gets it....food that is.  We love to bake, and create new
dishes. We both adore epicurious!


Homemade gifts, blogs, etsy, and crafting we both adore.


So it seemed fitting that shed have delicious food at their wedding...







I thought they had the best idea,
they choose to serve a wonderful market dinner of fresh salads,
delicious meats,
and wonderful desserts,
to their guests themselves.






This way they got to greet all their guests and not miss a soul!


GREAT IDEA!!!


Once the dinner was dished out  and dawn had settled, the party began...









There's my friend Mike and I getting jiggy with it
(in case you haven't caught onto my humor yet, i don't use the term "jiggy" seriously)




And once the guests left and the stillness set in....







the wonderful marriage began.

2 comments

  1. Unknown on December 4, 2009 at 12:46 PM

    What a surprise! I thought to myself, "self, you need to check out on Kabra's wonderful blog...it's been a few days since your last visit." And then I read though your great perspective on clean and unclean (awesome, btw). And THEN?? I see my name! And my picture! And Kabra & Mikey getting jiggy with it! :) I'm so glad we're friends, friend! You're such a blessing to Ryder and I and I'm glad you're in my life!!

     
  2. kabra* on December 4, 2009 at 11:35 PM

    jaime..i truly do love you girly! im blessed to have the wonderful couch's in my life :) watching you enter ryder's life and then mine has been amazing. thank you for all your love and support!